Some Basic Properties of Weakly Completely Primary Ideals in Γ -Near Rings
Keywords:Î“-near-ring, completely primary, weakly completely primary, quasi completely weakly primary, quasi completely primary.
In this paper, we study completely primary and weakly completely primary ideals in Î“-near-rings. Some characterizations of completely primary and weakly completely primary ideals are obtained. Moreover, we investigate relationships completely primary and weakly completely primary ideals in Î“-near rings. Finally, we obtain necessary and sufficient conditions of a weakly completely primary ideal to be a completely primary ideals in Î“-near rings.
Abbass H.H., Ibrahem S.M., â€œOn fuzzy completely semi prime ideal with respect to an element of a near ringâ€, Msc thesis, 2011.
Asci M. â€œ - -Derivation on Gamma near-ringsâ€, International Mathematical Forum, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 97- 102, 2007.
Anderson D.D., Smith E. â€œWeakly prime idealsâ€, Houston J. Math., vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 831-840, 2003.
Booth G.L. â€œA note on Gamma near-ringsâ€, Stud. Sci.Math. Hungarica, vol. 23, pp. 471-475, 1988.
Booth G.L. â€œRadicals of -near-ringsâ€, Publ. Math. Debrecen, vol. 39, pp. 223â€“230, 1990.
Booth G.L., Groenewald N.J. â€œOn strongly prime near-ringsâ€, Indian J. Math., vol. 40, no. 2, pp. 113â€“121, 1998.
Booth G.L., Groenewald N.J. and Veldsman S. â€œA kurosh-amitsur prime radical for near-ringsâ€, Comm. Algebra, vol. 18, no. 9, pp. 3111-3122, 1990.
Cho Y.U. â€œSome results on gamma near-ringsâ€, Journal of the Chungcheong Mathatical socity, vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 225-229, 2006.
Dheena P., Elavarasan B. â€œWeakly prime ideals in near-ringsâ€, Tamsui Oxford Journal of Information and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 55-59, 2013.
Gardner B.J., Wiegandt R. â€œRadical theory of ringsâ€, Marcel Dekker, New York â€“ Basel, 2004.
Groenewald N.J. â€œDifferent prime ideals in near-ringsâ€, Comm. Algebra, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 2667-2675, 1991.
Groenewald N.J. â€œSemi-uniformly strongly prime near-ringsâ€, Indian J. Math., vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 241â€“250, 2003.
Groenewald N.J. â€œThe completely prime radical in near ringsâ€, Acta Math. Hung., vol. 33, pp. 301-305.
Holcombe W.L.M. â€œPrimitive near-ringsâ€, Doctoral Dissertation, University of Leeds. 1970.
Jun Y.B., Kim K.H., Cho Y.U. â€œOn Gamma-derivations in Gamma-near-ringsâ€, Soochow Journal of Mathematics, vol. 29, no. 3, pp. 275-282, 2003.
Meldrum J.D.P. â€œNear-rings and their links with groupsâ€, Research notes in Math. Pitman London, 134. 1987.
Mustafa H.J., Husain Hassan A.M. â€œNear prime spectrumâ€. Journal of Kufa for Mathematics and Computer, vol. 1, no. 8, pp. 58-70, 2013.
Palaniappan N., Veerappan P.S., Ezhilmaran D. â€œA note on characterization of intuitionistic fuzzy ideals in - near-ringsâ€, International Journal of Computational Science and Mathematics, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 61-71, 2011.
Palaniappan N., Veerappan P.S., Ezhilmaran D. â€œOn intuitionistic fuzzy ideals in -near-ringsâ€, NIFS, vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 15-24, 2011.
Pilz G., â€œNear -ringâ€, North Holland Mathematic studies, 23, 1977.
Satyanarayna Bhavanari â€œContributions to near-rings, Doctoral Thesis, Nagarjuna University. 1984.
Selvaraj C. â€œOn semi uniformly strongly prime -near ringsâ€, Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 35, pp. 1015-1028, 2011.
Selvaral C., R. George R. â€œOn strongly prime -near -ringsâ€, Tamkang Journal of Mathematics, vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 33-43, 2008.
Selvaral C., R. George R., Booth G.L. â€œOn strongly equiprime -near-ringsâ€, Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics Academia Sinica, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 35-46, 2009.
Selvaraj C., Madhuchelvi L. â€œOn strongly prime spectrum of -near-ringsâ€, Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics Academia, vol. 6, no. 3, 329-345, 2011.
Shang Y., â€œA study of derivations in prime near-ringsâ€, Mathematica Balkanica (New Series), vol. 25, no. 4, 413- 418, 2011.
Shang Y., â€œOn the ideals of commutative local ringsâ€, Kochi Journal of Mathematics, vol.8, 13-17, 2013.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.