Some Fixed Point Theorems for Weakly Tangential Maps on 2 - Metric Type Spaces
Keywords:Fixed point theorem, 2 â€“ Metric type spaces, Self- maps, Compatible and weakly tangential maps.
AbstractHere some of the fixed point theorems have been derived for weakly tangential maps from metric type spaces to 2 â€“ metric type spaces.
Akkouchi M. Well-posedness of a common fixed point problem for weakly tangential mappings, Acta Math. Vietnamica 2011; 36 (3): 623 â€“ 635.
Al-Thagafi MA, Shahzad N. Generalized I-nonexpansive self maps and invariant approximations. Acta Math. Sinica. 2008; 24 (5): 867 â€“ 876.
Khamsi MA. Remarks on cone metric spaces and fixed point theorems of contractive mappings. Fixed Point Theory Appl. 2010; Article ID 315398.
Guay MD, Singh KL, Fixed points of asymptotically regular mappings. Math. Vesnik. 1983; 35: 101â€“ 106.
Jungck G, Rhoades BE, Fixed point theorems for occasionally weakly compatible mappings. Fixed Point Theory. 2006; 7 (2): 287 â€“ 296.
Jungck G, Rhoades BE, Fixed Point for Occasionally Weakly Compatible Mappings. Erratum, Fixed Point Theory. 2008; 9 (1): 383-384.
Sedghi S, Shobe N, Aliouche A, A generalization of fixed point theorem in metric type spaces. Mat. Vesnik. 2012; 64 (3): 258 â€“ 266.
Khamsi MA, Hussain N, KKM mappings in metric type spaces. Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications. 2010; 73 (9): 3123â€“3129.
Baskaran B, Rajesh C, Some Results on Fixed points of Asymptotically Regular Mappings. International Journal of Mathematical Analysis.2014; 8 (50): 2469 â€“ 2474.
Iyiola OS, Gaba YU, On Metric Type Spaces and Fixed Point Theorems. Applied Mathematical Sciences. 2014; 8(79): 3905-3920.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.