On Quasi-Left Primary and Quasi-Primary Γ-ideals in Γ-AG-Groupoids.
Keywords:Î“ -AG-groupoid, Î“ -LA-semigroup, Î“ -ideal, quasi-primary quasi-left primary
The purpose of this paper is to introduce the notion of a quasi-primary ideals in Î“ -AG-groupoids, we study quasi-primary and quasi-left primary Î“-ideals in Î“-AG-groupoids. Some characterizations of quasi-primary and quasi-left primary Î“- ideals are obtained. Moreover, we investigate the relationships between quasi-primary and quasi-left primary Î“ideals in Î“ -AG-groupoids. Finally, we obtain the necessary and sufficient conditions of a quasi-primary ideal to be a quasi-left primary Î“-ideal in Î“-AG-groupoids.
Kazim M.A., Naseeruddin M., â€œOn almost semigroupsâ€, The Alig. Bull. Math., vol. 2, 1-7, 1972.
Khan M., Naveed Ahmad, â€œCharacterizations of left almost semigroups by their idealsâ€, Journal of Advanced Research in Pure Mathematics, vol. 2, no. 3, 61-73, 2010.
Khan M., Amjid V., Faisal, â€œCharacterizations of intra-regular -AG**-groupoids by the properties of their -idealsâ€, http://arxiv.org/abs/1011.2845 (accessed: 4 September 2013).
Mushtaq Q., Yousuf S.M., â€œOn LA-semigroup defined by a commutative inverse semigroupâ€, Math. Bech., vol. 40, 59 - 62, 1988.
Mushtaq Q., Yousuf S.M., â€œOn LA-semigroupsâ€, The Alig. Bull. Math., vol. 8: 65 -70, 1978.
Naseeruddin M., Some studies in almost semigroups and flocks, Ph.D. thesis: Aligarh Muslim University: Aligarh: India, 1970.
Protic P.V., Stevanovic N. â€œAG-test and some general properties of Abel-Grassmann'sGroupoidsâ€, PU. M. A., vol. 4, no. 6, 371 - 383, 1995.
Sen M.K., Saha N.K., â€œOn -semigroups I, Bull. Cal. Math. Soc. vol. 78, 180-186, 1986.
Sen M.K., â€œOn -semigroupsâ€, Proceeding of International Symposium on Algebra and Its Applications, Decker Publication: New York, 301-308, (1981).
Shah T., Rehman I. â€œOn M-systems in -AG-groupoidsâ€, Proc. Pakistan Acad.Sci., vol. 47, no. 1, 33-39, 2010.
Shah T., Rehman I., â€œOn -Ideals and -bi-Ideals in -AG-Groupoidsâ€, International Journal of Algebra, vol. 4, no. 6, 267 - 276, 2010.
Shah T., Rehman I., â€œDecomposition of locally associative -AG-groupoidsâ€, Novi Sad J. Math., vol. 43, no. 1, 1-8, 2013.
Yiarayong Y. , â€œSome Basic Properties of -Primary and Quasi -Primary Ideals in -AG-groupoidsâ€, Suranaree J. Sci. Technol, vol. 21, no. 4; 2014.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.