Weakly Prime and Weakly Semiprime Left ideal in Ternary Semigroups
The purpose of this paper is to introduce the notion of a weakly prime ideals in ternary semigroups, we study left ideals, weakly prime and weakly semiprime ideals in ternary semigroups. Some characterizations of weakly semiprime and weakly prime ideals are obtained.
Bashir S., Shabir M., â€œPure ideals in ternary semigroupsâ€, Quasigroups and Related Systems, vol. 17, (2009), 149 -160, 2009.
Changphas1 T., â€œm-systems and n-systems in ordered ternary semigroupsâ€, Gen. Math. Notes, vol. 7, no. 2, 59- 62, 2011.
Changphas T., â€œOn maximal ideals in ternary semigroupsâ€, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 92, no. 1, 133-139, 2014.
Choosuwan P., Chinram R.,â€œA study on quasi-ideals in ternary semigroupsâ€, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 77, no. 5, 639-647, 2012.
Dixit V.N., Dewan S., â€œA note on quasi and bi-ideals in ternary semigroupâ€, Int. J. Math. Math. Sci., vol. 18, 501- 508, 1995.
Dixit V.N., Dewan S., â€œMinimal quasi-ideals in ternary semigroupâ€, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math., vol. 28, 625-632, 1997.
Dutta T.K.; Kar S.; Maity B.K., â€œOn ideals in regular ternary semigroupsâ€, Discuss. Math. Gen. Algebra Appl., vol. 28, 147â€“159, 2008.
Lehmer D.H., â€œA ternary analogue of Abelian groupsâ€, Amer. J. Math., 329-338, 1932.
Los J., â€œOn the extending of model Iâ€, Fundamenta Mathematicae, vol. 42, 38-54, 1955.
Iampan A., â€œLateral ideals of ternary semigroupsâ€, Ukrainian Math. Bull., vol. 4, 525-534, 2007.
Jailoka1 P., Iampan A., â€œMinimality and maximality of ordered quasi-ideals in ordered ternary semigroupsâ€, Gen. Math. Notes, vol. 21, no. 2, 42-58, 2014.
Kar S., Maity B. K., â€œCongruences on ternary semigroupsâ€, Journal of the chungcheong mathematical society, vol. 20, no. 3, 191-201, 2007.
Kehayopulu N., â€œm-systems and n-systems in ordered ternary semigroupsâ€, Quasigroups and Relation Systems, vol. 11, 55-58, 2004.
Lekkoksung S., Lekkoksung N., â€œOn intra-regular ordered ternary semigroupsâ€, Int. J. Math. Anal., vol. 6, 69-73, 2012.
Shabir M., Bano M., â€œPrime bi-ideals in ternary semigroupsâ€, Quasigroups and Related Systems, vol. 16 , 239- 256, 2008.
Sioson F.M., â€œIdeal theory in ternary semigroupsâ€, Math. Jpn., vol. 10, 63-84, 1965.
Sioson F.M., â€œIdeal theory in ternary semigroupsâ€, Math. Japon., vol. 10, 63-84, 1965.
Yaqoob N., Abdullah S., Rehman N., Naeem M., â€œRoughness and fuzziness in ordered ternary semigroupsâ€, World Applied Sciences Journal, vol. 17, no. 12, 1683-1693, 2012.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.