ELABORATION OF ACTIVE KNOWLEDGE SHARING LEARNING MODEL TO IMPROVE HIGH ORDER THINKING SKILLS INTEGRATED 4C
Keywords:Active knowledge sharing, HOTS, 4C
This research is an experimental study through elaborates the Active Knowledge Sharing (AKS) learning model to improve students' High Order Thinking Skills (HOTS). The low ability of students to analyze, evaluate, and create is due to the lack of application of questions that deliver students to solve problems that contain HOTS. The four stages in the AKS will serve as a reference for students’ HOTS integrated 4Cs. The sample was a student in Chemical Engineering at the State Polytechnic of Ujung Pandang. The increase in the average aspects of HOTS (analysis, evaluation, and create) in the experimental class (N-gain = 94%) higher than the control class (N-gain = 57%). In the experimental class, the average score for HOTS of students was 37.7 and there was an increase in the average score in the posttest final measurement of 96.5 or an increase of 59 points with the average high-level thinking ability of students in the very good category. This indicates that the AKS learning model is effective in increasing the ability of HOTS as well as having an impact on students' 4Cs abilities.
Molano TC. The Skills Of Pre-Service Teachers Of Region II, Philippines In The 21st Century. International Journal of Scientific & Techonology Research. 2020;9(02):3.
Huda S, Muni̇fah M, Umam R. Think Talk Write (TTW) Learning Model on Thinking Skills, Creativity, and Problem Solving. Journal of Gifted Education and Creativity. 2020 Apr 15;7(1):25–32.
Oktoriyadi O. The Implementation of Steam Integrated Thematic Learning Based on Local Wisdom of Kapuas Hulu in Elementary School. JP2D (Jurnal Penelitian Pendidikan Dasar) UNTAN. 2020 Jan 6;3(1):42–8.
Sulisworo D. BOAT PROTOTYPE AS TEACHING MATERIAL ON STEM BASED EDUCATION TO ENHANCE THE HIGH ORDER THINKING SKILLS. International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology (IJARET). 2020;11(4):15.
Tajudin NMohd, Chinnappan M. International Journal of Instruction. International Journal of Instruction. 2016;9(2):16.
Payadnya IPAA, Atmaja IMD. Implementing “what-if” learning strategy to improve high order thinking skills (HOTS) of students in statistics method i subject. International journal of physics & mathematics. 2020 Jan 1;3(1):6–12.
Asfar I, Nur S. EFEKTIVITAS-PENERAPAN-MODEL-PEMBELAJARAN-PROBLEM-POSING-AND-SOVING-PPS-TERHADAP-KEMAMPUAN-PEMECAHAN-MASALAH-MATEMATIKA.pdf [Internet]. 2018 [cited 2021 Jun 28]. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Amirfan-Asfar/publication/330337111_EFEKTIVITAS_PENERAPAN_MODEL_PEMBELAJARAN_PROBLEM_POSING_AND_SOVING_PPS_TERHADAP_KEMAMPUAN_PEMECAHAN_MASALAH_MATEMATIKA/links/5c39813ea6fdccd6b5a5ec50/EFEKTIVITAS-PENERAPAN-MODEL-PEMBELAJARAN-PROBLEM-POSING-AND-SOVING-PPS-TERHADAP-KEMAMPUAN-PEMECAHAN-MASALAH-MATEMATIKA.pdf
Asfar AMIT, Asfar AMIAAA, Sartina S. MODIFIKASI MODEL PEMBELAJARAN MISSOURI MATHEMATICS PROJECT (MMP) DENGAN MODEL PEMBELAJARAN EXPLICIT INTRUCTION (EI) DALAM MENINGKATKAN PEMAHAMAN KONSEP MATEMATIKA SISWA. Aksara Public. 2018 Dec 19;2(4):23–38.
Hadi S, Retnawati H, Munadi S, Apino E, Wulandari NF. THE DIFFICULTIES OF HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN SOLVING HIGHER-ORDER THINKING SKILLS PROBLEMS. PROBLEMSOF EDUCATIONIN THE 21stCENTURY. 2018;76(4):13.
Silberman ML. Active Learning: 101 Cara Belajar Siswa Aktif. 11th Ed. Bandung: Nuansa Cendekia; 2014.
Rijal AS. PENGEMBANGAN PEMBELAJARAN DENGAN STRATEGI ACTIVE KNOWLEDGE SHARING PADA PERKULIAHAN USHUL FIQIH PROGRAM STUDI TADRIS IPS STAIN PAMEKASAN. TADRIS: Jurnal Pendidikan Islam. 2018 Jun 30;13(1):111–32.
Amril LO, Firmansyah W, Wulandari RW. STRATEGI ACTIVE KNOWLEDGE SHARING SETTING PENDEKATAN SAINTIFIK UNTUK MENINGKATKAN SIKAP SISWA TERHADAP MATEMATIKA. Jurnal Sosial Humaniora. 2017 Oct 24;8(2):93–103.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Andi Muhamad Iqbal Akbar Asfar, Muhammad Arifin Ahmad, Anshari, Andi Muhammad Irfan Taufan Asdar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.