Model <i>RuPe PUS<sup>Plus</sup>-SMS</i> To Improve Knowledge and Attitudes of Eligible Couple Against Long-Term Contraception Method
Keywords:RuPe PusPlus-SMS, Mature of Age (MAC), Long-Term Contraception Method (LTCM)
Background: This study makes a development model, which is called "RuPePUSPlus-SMS" by the communications media reminder message forÂ elucidationLTCM extension given to MAC.Methods: This research uses Respondents MAC intervened LTCM uses a RuPePUSPlus-SMS model to determine differences in knowledge and attitudes MAC before and after intervention.Results: Results of study showed after intervention, LTCM used in Dusun Lingsar Taman (Intervention Group) (73.33%) in Dusun Lingsar Tengah (Control Group) (4.75%), in Banteng Kurus (intervention group) after intervention (43.33%) whereas in Dusun Iting Bengkel(Control Group) (3,33%). For variable knowledge and attitudes difference before and after the intervention RuPePUSPlus-SMS LTCM both in Desa Lingsar and Desa Ungga, with a p-value (0037) for the variable knowledge and p(0.000) attitudinal positions for variables.Conclusion: Intervention cultivation modelsRuPePUSPLUS-SMS LTCM to enhance the knowledge and attitudes of respondents.
BPS, 2013. Proyeksi Pendudukan Indonesia (Indonesia Population Projection) 2010 â€“ 2035. Jakarta 2013.
Leli Asih dan Hadrian Oesman,2009. Analisis lanjut SDKI 2007 â€œ Faktor yang Mempengaruhi Pemakaian Kontrasepsi Jangka Panjang (MKJP)â€. Puslitbang KB dan Kesehatan Reproduksi Badan Koordinasi Keluarga Berencana Nasional
Rainy Alus Fienalia, 2012. Faktor â€“ Faktor yang Berhubungan dengan Penggunaan Metode Kontrasepsi Jangka Panjang (MKJP) di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Pancoran Mas Kota Depok Tahun 2011, Skripsi Fakultas Kesehatan Masyarakat Program Studi Kesehatan Reproduksi Depok.
Rina Sri Widayati, Laksmono Widagdo, Cahya Tri Purnami, 2014. Analisis Pelaksanaan Konseling Kontrasepsi oleh Bidan di Wilayah Dinas Kesehatan Kota Surakarta. Jurnal Gaster vol. 11 No. 2.
Badan Kependudukan dan Keluarga Berencana Nasional Puslitbang Keluarga Berencana dan Keluarga Sejahtera, 2013. Pemantauan Pasangan Usia Subur Melalui Mini Survei Indonesia Tahun 2013. Jakarta 2013.
Sinta Nurhayati dan Dedes Fitria, 2014. Pengaruh Faktor Internal dan Faktor Eksternal terhadap Pemilihan Alat Kontrasepsi pada Akseptor KB Baru di Kabupaten Bogor. Jurnal ilmiah Kesehatan Diagnosis volume 5 Nomor
Riskesdas Provinsi NTB, 2013. Pokok â€“ Pokok Hasil Riset Kesehatan Dasar Tahun 2013 Provinsi Nusa Tenggara Barat. Pusat Humaniora Kebijakan Kesehatan dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat R.I.
Erni, 2013. RuPe PUS (Ruang Penyuluhan Pasangan Usia Subur) Desa Lingsar . PKB Desa Lingsar Kab. Lombok Barat.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.