The Effect of Servant Leadership on Satisfaction of University Community Service Activity
Keywords:Servant Leadership, Service Activity
The purpose of research is to find ways to emit true social leaders through servant leadership in college. Analyzing the effect of servant leadership on the satisfaction of social service activity, it showed positive effect on satisfaction of social service activity. This study used SPSS ver. 19.0 in December 2016 for 108 university students in Seoul, Korea. Statistical data were processed and the significance level was set at p <0.05. The detailed statistical analysis method was demographic and social statistics, independent sample t-test and multiple regression analysis.
Therefore, it is considered that more personality education should be preceded in order to support more students to continue their activities while rewarding their service activities. In particular, in order to grow students into leaders who contribute to society, curriculum and activities should be provided to internalize servant leadership rather than traditional leadership.
â€¢ Kim Beom-soo & other, 2001. . Hakjeesa
â€¢ Lee, Kwan-yeong, 2010. . nexus
â€¢ Greenleaf,R.K.1970. The servant as leader. Indianapolis: The Robert K.Greenleaf Center
â€¢ Nam, Ki-chul, 2007. Nannam Publishing.
â€¢ Hwang, Nan-sook, 2011. Factors Affecting Satisfaction with Volunteer Service: Social Welfare Center in Anyang, Anyang University Graduate School of Business Administration
â€¢ Choi, Kyung-Bun, 2012. Factors Affecting Volunteer Satisfaction with Service Activities, Graduate School of Management, Youngnam University
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.