About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Asian Journal of Humanities and Social Studies (AJHSS) preserves prompt publication of manuscripts that meet the broad-spectrum criteria of scientific excellence. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Business studies
- Communication studies
- Corporate governance
- Cross cultural studies
- Development studies
- Environmental Studies
- Industrial relations
- Information science
- International relations
- Library science
- Market Research
- Marriage and family life
- Media studies
- Performing arts (Comedy, Dance, Magic, Music, Opera, Film, Juggling, Marching Arts, Brass Bands, Theatre, Visual Arts, Drawing, Painting)
- Political science
- Population Studies
- Public administration
- Religious studies
- Social welfare
- Visual arts
- Women studies
Peer Review Process
The manuscript submitted by the author will be reviewed by an international committee of reviewers to ensure that the manuscript presents a high quality research and original scientific work. The steps followed by the Asian Online Journals during the review process are given below.
- After receiving the manuscript the corresponding author is sent a confirmation email
- The editorial board screens the manuscript and sends it to the referees for blind review (the referees are selected according to their expertise in the field).
- All manuscripts are evaluated according to the reviewersâ€™ guidelines. On the basis of their evaluation, the referees recommend the paper either for publication or for rejection or they can suggest some necessary changes if it is needed.
- Finally the editorial board takes the final decision for publication of the article. If a paper is accepted for publication, the corresponding author is issued an acceptance letter.
- Normally, the review process is completed within four weeks.
Bimonthly (February, April, June, August, October, December)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Aims / Objectives
- To provide a scholarly platform for the national and international scholars to endorse inter punitive studies in humanities and social sciences.
- To welcome rigorous articles from researchers and academicians looking forward to contribute through their knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of humanities and social sciences.
- To enhance, expand, interchange and disseminate the ideas, knowledge, experiences, and practices of humanities and social sciences across community and practitioners by publishing original and thought provoking papers.