Analytical Construction of Uniformly Convergent Method for Convection Diffusion Problem
Keywords:Local Green’s function, convection-diffusion problem, boundary value problem, boundary layer, singular points.
In this paper, we study the uniformly convergent method on equidistant meshes for the convection-diffusion problem of type;
where the formal adjoint operator of L.
At the end of the this paper we will generate the scheme;
Filiz A., Nesliturk, A. I. and Ekici, M., “An ε-uniform numerical method for a singularly-perturbated problem”, XXII Ulusal matematik sempozyumu, Sirince, Izmir, 2009.
Filiz A., “ε-uniform convergence for a boundary value problem”, XXIII Ulusal matematik sempozyumu, Erciyes Universitesi, Kayseri, 2010.
Miller, H. J. H., O’Riordan, E. and Shishkin, G. I., Fitted Numerical methods for singular perturbation problems: Error estimates in the maximum norm for linear problems in one and two dimensions, World Scientific, USA, 1996.
Roos, H. G., Ten Ways to Generate the Il’in and Related Schemes”, J. of Computational and Appl. Maths., 53 p. 43-59, 1994.
Roos, H. G., Stynes, M. and Tobiska, L., Numerical Methods for Singularly Perturbed Differential Equations, Convection Diffusion and Flow Problems, Springer−Verlag, Berlin Heidelbrg Newyork, 1994.
Roos, H. G., Stynes, M. and Tobiska, L., Robust Numerical Methods for Singularly Perturbed Differential Equations, Convection Diffusion and Flow Problems, 2008.
Stynes, M., Tobiska, L., “A finite difference analysis of a streamline diffusion method on a Shishkin mesh”, Numer Algoritms, 18(3-4), pp.337-360, 1998.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Ali Filiz
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.