About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Asian Journal of Fuzzy and Applied Mathematics preserve prompt publication of manuscripts that meet the broad-spectrum criteria of scientific excellence. Areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Fuzzy Logic Techniques & Algorithm
- Fuzzy Mathematics
- Fuzzy Measure and Integral
- Type 2 Tuzzy Logic
- Possibility Theory and Imprecise Probability
- Fuzzy Database
- Fuzzy Clustering
- Fuzzy Decision Support Systems
- Fuzzy Expert Systems
- Fuzzy Mathematical Programming
- Fuzzy Decision Making and Decision Support Systems
- Fuzzy Modeling and Fuzzy Control of Biotechnological Processes
- Fuzzy Neural Systems
- Fuzzy Systems Modeling and Identification
- Fuzzy Pattern Recognition
- Fuzzy Process Control
- Fuzzy Reasoning Systems
- Fuzzy-Rule Based Systems
- Fuzzy System in Multimedia and Web-Based applications
- Fuzzy System Applications in Computer Vision
- Hybrid Fuzzy Systems
- Fuzzy System Applications in E-commerce
- Fuzzy Sets in Bioinformatics
- Fuzzy System Applications in Human-Machine Interface
- Fuzzy System Applications in Robotics
- Fuzzy System Applications in System and Control Engineering
- Applied Probability
- Stochastic Processes
- Queuing Theory
- Differential Equations
- Integral Equations
- Mathematical Modeling
- Numerical Analysis
- Operations Research
- Signal Processing
- Approximation Theory
- Fourier analysis
- Mathematical Physics
- Fuzzy Mathematics
- Data Analysis
- Varies Applications of Mathematical and statistical Methods
- Discrete Optimization
- Linear and Nonlinear Programming
- Theory of Computation
- Control Theory
- Theory of Algorithms
- Computational logic
- Applied combinatorics
- Fuzzy Theory with Applications
- Differential Equations with Applications
- Areas of Actuarial Science
- Mathematical Biology
- Mathematical Economics and Finance
Peer Review Process
The manuscript submitted by the author will be reviewed by an international committee of reviewers to ensure that the manuscript presents a high quality research and original scientific work. The steps followed by the Asian Online Journals during the review process are given below.
- After receiving the manuscript the corresponding author is sent a confirmation email
- The editorial board screens the manuscript and sends it to the referees for blind review (the referees are selected according to their expertise in the field).
- All manuscripts are evaluated according to the reviewersâ€™ guidelines. On the basis of their evaluation, the referees recommend the paper either for publication or for rejection or they can suggest some necessary changes if it is needed.
- Finally the editorial board takes the final decision for publication of the article. If a paper is accepted for publication, the corresponding author is issued an acceptance letter.
- Normally, the review process is completed within four weeks.
Bimonthly (February, April, June, August, October, December)
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Aims / Objectives
- To provide in a row on the latest fashion and expansion in these ever-expanding subjects of fuzzy and applied mathematics.
- To focus on the areas of fuzzy and applied mathematics stimulated by real-world applications, and at the same time fostering the improvement of theoretical methods with a broad range of applicability.
- To emphasis on new mathematical ideas both on fuzzy and applied mathematics, relevant to modelling and analysis.
- To cover all branches of fuzzy and applied mathematics those have demeanors on the application to scientific problems with admirable encouragement to researchers.
- To improve the dissemination and exchange of the theories and applications in the fuzzy and applied mathematics realms