Providing Availability in Secure Routing with Multi-Objective Model
Keywords:Security, bandwidth, energy consuming, multi-objective model
AbstractNotwithstanding to the previous works on the secure routing, this paper presents a new approach base on two features: at first, presented approach is simple, so all users can understand the process of routing in the network and secondly, the given approach considers different variables independently. The primary concept of security in the presented method is â€˜availability,' but the used formula able to include other aspects of the network security. We use links' bandwidth and energy consuming for the route the data packets in nodes for â€˜availabilityâ€™.
Parv Venkitasubramaniam, Parth Pradhan, â€œInformation-Theoretic Security in Stochastic Control Systemsâ€, IEEE, Vol. 103, No. 10, October 2015
Pedro C. Pinto, JoÃ£o Barros, Moe Z.Win,â€ Secure Communication in Stochastic Wireless Networksâ€”Part II: Maximum Rate and Collusionâ€, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INFORMATION FORENSICS AND SECURITY, VOL. 7, NO. 1, FEBRUARY 2012
Pedro C. Pinto, JoÃ£o Barros, Moe Z.Win,â€ Secure Communication in Stochastic Wireless Networksâ€”Part I: Connectivityâ€, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INFORMATION FORENSICS AND SECURITY, VOL. 7, NO. 1, FEBRUARY 2012
Xiaohu Li, Timothy Paul Parker, Shouhuai Xu, â€œA Stochastic Model for Quantitative Security Analyses of Networked Systemsâ€, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON DEPENDABLE AND SECURE COMPUTING, VOL. 8, NO. 1, JANUARY-FEBRUARY 2011
Stephan Bohacek, JoaËœo P. Hespanha, Junsoo Lee, Chansook Lim, Katia Obraczka, â€œGame Theoretic Stochastic Routing for Fault Tolerance and Security in Computer Networksâ€, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON PARALLEL AND DISTRIBUTED SYSTEMS, VOL. 18, NO. 9, SEPTEMBER 2007
VINCENT C.S. LEE, LINYI SHAO, â€œEstimating Potential IT Security Lossesâ€, IEEE SECURITY & PRIVACY, 2006
Maochao Xu, Kristin M. Schweitzer, Raymond M. Bateman, Shouhuai Xu, â€œModeling and Predicting Cyber Hacking Breachesâ€, IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON INFORMATION FORENSICS AND SECURITY, VOL. 13, NO. 11, NOVEMBER 2018
Haihui Ge, Lize Gu, Yixian Yang, Kewei Liu, â€œAn Attack Graph Based Network Security Evaluation Model for Hierarchical Networkâ€, 978-1-4244-6943-7/10/$26.00 Â©2010 IEEE
Long Gan,Jiming Liu, Xiaolong Jin, â€œAgent â€“Based Energy Efficient Routing in Sensor Networksâ€, AAMASâ€™04, July 19-23,2004,New York, USA
Cheng Weifang, Liao Xiangke, Shen Changxiang, Li Shanshan, â€œA Trust-Based Routing Framework in Energy-Constrained Wireless Sensor Networksâ€, WASA 2006, LNCS 4138,pp.478-489,2006.
Xuanxia yao, Xuefeng Zheng, â€œA Secure Routing Scheme Based on Multi Objective Optimization in Wireless Sensor Networksâ€, IEEE, 2008 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Security
David Airehrour, JairoGutierrez, SayanKumarRay, â€œSecure routing for internet of things: A surveyâ€, ELSEVIER, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, 2016
Huanlai Xing, Zhaoyuan Wang, Tianrui Li, Hui Li, Rong Qu, â€œAn improved MOEA/D algorithm for multi-objective multicast routingwith network codingâ€, ELSEVIER, Applied Soft Computing, 2017
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.