Characterization of Copper Nanoparticales Prepared by Pulse Laser Ablation PLA
Copper nanoparticales (Cu NPs) were prepared by used Nd:YAG pulsed laser ablation PLA in distill water (DW) with diameter size (19:84 nm) . The synthesized nanomaterial is characterized with the optical properties UV-Vis spectroscopy, Nanoparticales diameter size studies by Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), the direct allowed transition with 2.32 eVÂ optical band gap have been measure by photoluminescence spectroscopic techniques (PL), Â the result shown the intensity of surface Plasmon resonance (SPR) reduced Â and Â shifted to the red region after agedÂ time .
U. Kreibig, M. Vollmer, Optical Properties of Metal Clusters, Springer, Berlin (1995).
Ð®.Ð’. Ð‘Ð¾ÐºÑˆÐ¸Ñ†, Ð“.ÐŸ. Ð¨ÐµÐ²Ñ‡ÐµÐ½ÐºÐ¾, Ð’.Ð’. Ð¡Ð²Ð¸Ñ€Ð¸Ð´Ð¾Ð², Ð’ÐµÑÑ†Ñ– ÐÐÐ Ð‘ÐµÐ»Ð°Ñ€ÑƒÑÑ–, ÑÐµÑ€.Ñ…Ñ–Ð¼. Ð½Ð°Ð²ÑƒÐº, 1, 19 (2001).
Mark T.Swihart, Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science 8, 127 â€“133(2003).
C.-H. Jung, H.-G. Lee, C.-J. Kim and S.B. Bhaduri, J. of Nanoparticle Research5, 283-388 (2003).
Bae, C. H.; Nam, S. H.; Park, S. M. Appl. Surf. Sci. 197-198, 628, 2002 .
Pileni, M. P. Nanostructured Materials; Shalaev, V. M.,Moskovits, M., Eds.; American Chemical Society; Washington,1997.
Kortennar, M. V. E.; Kolar, Z. I.; Tichelaar, F. D. J. Phys. Chem. 103, 2054, B1999 .
Baker, B. E.; Kline, N. J.; Treado, P. J.; Naten, M. J. J. Am. Chem.Soc. 118, 8721, 1996 .
Sun, S.; Zeng, H.; Robinson, D. B.; Raoux, S.; Rice, P. M.; Wang,S. X.; Li, G. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 126, 273, 2004 .
Shim, I.-W.; Noh, W.-T.; Kwon, J.; Cho, J. Y.; Kim, K.-S.; Kang,D. H. Bull. Kor. Chem. Soc. 23, 563, 2002 .
Huang, H. H.; Yan, F. Q.; Kek, Y. M.; Chew, C. H.; Xu, G. Q.; Ji,W.; Oh, P. S.; Tang, S. H. Langmuir 13, 172, 1997.
Lisieki, I.; Pileni, M. P. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 115, 3887, 1993.
Curtis, A. C.; Duff, D. G.; Edwards, P. P.; Jefferson, D. A.;Johnson, B, F. G.; Kirland, A. I.; Wallace, A. S. J. Phys. Chem. 92, 2270, 1988,.
Neddersen, J.; Chumanov, G.; Coton, T. M. Appl. Spec. 47,1959, 1993 .
Aruna I and Kruis F E. Aerosol Conf. Salzburg, 2007 Eur.
Hsieh C T, Chen J M, Lin H H and Shih H C , Appl. Phys.Lett. 83, 3383, 2003 .
Samim M, Kaushik N K and Maitra A Bull. Mater. Sci. 30535, 2007 .
Barreca D, Comini E, Gasparotto A, Maccato C, Sada C,Sberveglieri G and Tondello E , Sensors and ActuatorsB: Chem. 141, 270, 2009 .
Umar A, Rahman M M, Al-Hajry A and Hahn Y B ,Electrochem.Commun. 11 ,278, 2009 .
Hsieh J H, Kuo P W, Peng K C, Liu S J, Hsueh J D and ChangS C , Thin Solid Films 516, 5449, 2008.
Wu C W, Wu J R and Chiang M J , Electron devices and solidâ€“state circuits, 673, DOI 10.1109/EDSSC.4450215, 2007.
Curtis A C, Duff D G, Edwards P P, Jefferson D A, Johnson B F G, Kirkland A I and Wallace A S m J. Phys. Chem. 92 ,2211, 1988.
Tilaki R M, Irajizad A and Mahdavi S M , Appl. Phys. A88 ,415, 2007 .
Singh S C, Swarnkar R K and Gopal R , J. Nanosci.Nanotech. 9 ,5367, 2009b .
Jung J H, Kim T W, Song M S, Kim Y H and Yoo K H , J. Appl. Phys. 101, 093708, 2007 .
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.