The Effect of Blockchain Technology on Tax Reduction in Joint-Stock Companies
In the modern scenario, the concept of blockchain has been utilised by many business organisations across the globe. In addition, to make revolutionary changes in the operational behaviours of the companies the concept of blockchain has been utilised. Although, the technology is still under progress and needs several improvisations by contracting on the financial services and tax-paying operations it can be observed that the blockchain concept has made the entire process far more enhanced and secure. Blockchain is an essential and effective managerial factor that focuses on encrypting the personal data. However, this is identified that in case appropriate blockchain method is not implemented, the tax reduction process can be corrupted. On that basis, an innovative technology process such as anonymous blockchain technology can be taken in consideration. With the assistance, anonymous blockchain technology, the managerial activities of the organisation can be easily completed without any issues.
• Ahram, T., Sargolzaei, A., Sargolzaei, S., Daniels, J., & Amaba, B. (2017, June). Blockchain technology innovations. In 2017 IEEE Technology & Engineering Management Conference (TEMSCON) (pp. 137-141). IEEE.
• Beck, R., Avital, M., Rossi, M., & Thatcher, J. B. (2017). Blockchain technology in business and information systems research.
• Biswas, K., & Muthukkumarasamy, V. (2016, December). Securing smart cities using blockchain technology. In 2016 IEEE 18th international conference on high performance computing and communications; IEEE 14th international conference on smart city; IEEE 2nd international conference on data science and systems (HPCC/SmartCity/DSS) (pp. 1392-1393). IEEE.
• Blechschmidt, B., & Stöcker, C. (2017). How Blockchain Can Slash the Manufacturing “Trust Tax”.
• CGMA, C. (2018). Blockchain augmented audit–Benefits and challenges for accounting professionals. The Journal of Theoretical Accounting Research, 14(1), 117-137.
• Crosby, M., Pattanayak, P., Verma, S., & Kalyanaraman, V. (2016). Blockchain technology: Beyond bitcoin. Applied Innovation, 2(6-10), 71.
• Demirhan, H. (2019). Effective Taxation System by Blockchain Technology. In Blockchain Economics and Financial Market Innovation (pp. 347-360). Springer, Cham.
• Demirhan, H. (2020). The Control of Transfer Pricing of Corporations by Blockchain Technology: Challenges and Solutions. In Handbook of Research on Strategic Fit and Design in Business Ecosystems (pp. 377-393). IGI Global.
• Hossain, S., Saha, S., Akhi, J. F., & Helaly, T. (2019, October). Automated Tax Return Verification with Blockchain Technology. In International Joint Conference on Computational Intelligence (pp. 45-55). Springer, Singapore.
• Mettler, M. (2016, September). Blockchain technology in healthcare: The revolution starts here. In 2016 IEEE 18th international conference on e-health networking, applications and services (Healthcom) (pp. 1-3). IEEE.
• Peterson, M. (2018). Blockchain and the future of financial services. The Journal of Wealth Management, 21(1), 124-131.
• Pilkington, M. (2016). Blockchain technology: principles and applications. In Research handbook on digital transformations. Edward Elgar Publishing.
• Sikorski, J. J., Haughton, J., & Kraft, M. (2017). Blockchain technology in the chemical industry: Machine-to-machine electricity market. Applied Energy, 195, 234-246.
• Theodorou, S., & Sklavos, N. (2019). Blockchain-Based Security and Privacy in Smart Cities. In Smart Cities Cybersecurity and Privacy (pp. 21-37). Elsevier.
• Treleaven, P., Brown, R. G., & Yang, D. (2017). Blockchain technology in finance. Computer, 50(9), 14-17.
• Yli-Huumo, J., Ko, D., Choi, S., Park, S., & Smolander, K. (2016). Where is current research on blockchain technology?—a systematic review. PloS one, 11(10), e0163477.
• Zheng, Z., Xie, S., Dai, H., Chen, X., & Wang, H. (2017, June). An overview of blockchain technology: Architecture, consensus, and future trends. In 2017 IEEE international congress on big data (BigData congress) (pp. 557-564). IEEE.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Abeer Alzahrani, Ghaith Abualfalayeh
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.