AN OVERVIEW OF THE COMPOSITE DESIGN OF SMART GRID DUE TO POWER DEMAND,PRODUCTION AND POWER DEFICIT IN NIGERIA
Keywords:Smart grid, power production, power deficit
The general aim and objectives of the research is to demonstrate an overview of the composite design and emphasis of the implementation of an effective and efficient smart grid power system that will address the challenges of epileptic power due to power demand, power production and power deficit in Nigeria.
Why the smart won’t Have the Innovations of the internet Any time soon. 2006; Available from: .
Omotosho T.v., A.T.J., Achuka J.A., Olawole O.O, , Smart grids and the Renewable Energy component. Physics department, Covenant University, 2015: p. 243.
Association, T.N.E.M. 2011; Available from: < www.nema.org/ smart grid>.
IEA, U., Siemens brief history of smart grid. 2010: p. Pg GS4.
Ruggero .S, R.P., Learning from the Public consltation on the German network development plan, in SEEP working paper2012, Smart energy for europe platform. p. 1-47.
Agency, D.E. Global Cooperation; Available from: http://www.ens.dk/da-Dk/politik/Dansk-klima-og-energy-politik/ politiskeaftaler/Documents/Accelerating% 20green% 20 energy%20 towards % 2202020.pdf.
Energy, U.S.D.o., The Smart Grid: An Introduction. 2010: p. 1-48.
Markets, F., Fierce energy an smart grid news. 2015.
Hart, M., China pours Money into Smart grid Technology. Centre for American progress,Washington DC 2011.
Media, T., 2016.
Imo E.E., C.B.C., Abode I.I., , Statistical Analysis of Electricity generation in Nigeria using multiple linear transgression model and Box Jenkins Auto-regressive model of order”. International Journal of Energy and power Engineering 2017. 6(3): p. pp 28-33.
Ezennaya O.S., I.O.E., Okolie U.O.,Ezeanyim O.I.C, , Analysis of Nigeria’s National Electricity Demand Forecast (2013-2030). International Journal of Scientific and technology Research, 2018. 3(3).
Vision(REV), E., Metering New York state Reforming the Energy Vision(REV)
B, R., Smart grid technologies and applications. Gazi University,Ankara,Turkey, 2016.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 O. C. Igwilo, O. Oodo, C. P. Nnabugwu, G. K. Ojikpong, P. O. Anyasi, I. A. Adesina
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.