The Role of ICT-based HR Education, As the Key to Success Facing AEC 2015
Keywords:MEA, education, and HR
Indonesia at the end of 2015 will face the Asean Economic Community (AEC). Seminars and studies were held to deal with it. Education, is a tremendous strength and have access to all aspects of life, gives energy also has the invaluable value to grip the human race. And re-education of the human resources is key to face the MEA 2015.
How can educational institutions in the face of the MEA? As well said by Hermawan Kartajaya. According to him, Indonesia is currently with a population of approximately 250 people and productive age demographic bonus, will be the target market and the nine ASEAN member countries. "This is what should be our common concern. This is what should be the focus of education. According to Professor Malik Fajar "The world is increasingly open and compete to position themselves to be in the forefront, in producing works of superior and seize every opportunity and the opportunities open in the job market, the market for various types of products, services and technology has become a reality inevitable. The competition is no longer limited to the world of business, investment, industry and economics, but also in the fields of education, arts and culture, "he explained.
For this reason, the former Rector of the University of Muhammadiyah Malang (UMM) is reiterated that in order to exist and survive in the midst of a competitive life, it requires large amounts of human resources with a competitive advantage.
"As said Philip Katter, to enter and" won "the competition was necessary human resources in large quantities which have excellent ability in the use of" intangible assets ", ie knowledge (knowladge), the competence of learning (learning competence), and networks (networking). Herein lies the problem as well as challenges that must be addressed by the world of education, especially the education of Muhammadiyah, including trips UMY now in 34th year, "he explained.
MEA is a form of cooperation between Indonesia and all the countries in ASEAN. This partnership is a further form of the relations of cooperation which have been initiated earlier. MEA itself will begin on December 31, 2015.
MEA cooperation in the fields of politics and security, Economics, Education, Social and Cultural Rights. What will be done by the Indonesian education to address the challenges of this MEA?
â€¢ Agusampurno. 2008. Integrasi TIK Dalam Pembelajaran di Sekolah Dasar. April 2008
â€¢ Ari Kristianawati (Sinarharapan, 29 April 2008).
â€¢ Darman Ady Prabowo,S. Kom, Mendeskripsikan Peranan TIK Dalam Kehidupan Sehari- hari, (19 November 2008).
â€¢ Fathul Wahid, Peran Teknologi Informasi Dalam Modernisasi Pendidikan Bangsa, (19 November 2008).
â€¢ Gunawan (Jawa Pos, 26 Januari 2008).
â€¢ Machfud dari Lembaga Penjaminan Mutu Pendidikan Jawa Timur
(20 April 2008). Mohammad Juri (Madura, 14 Januari 2008).
â€¢ Kementrian Perdagangan Republik Indonesia.2009, â€œMenuju ASEAN Economic Community 2015â€, Jakarta.
â€¢ Kuswayatno, Lia. 2007. Skenario Pembelajara TIK.
â€¢ KPPN/Bappenas.2012.â€Rencana Kerja Pemerintah Tahun 2013â€.Buku I.
â€¢ KPPN/Bappenas.2013.â€Rencana Kerja Pemerintah Tahun 2013â€.Buku II.
â€¢ Sholeh. 2013. â€œPersiapan Indonesia Dalam Menghadapi AEC (Asean Economic Community) 2015â€. eJournal Ilmu Hubungan Internasional, 2013, 1 (2): 509-522.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.