Evaluation of the Development Framework Jasonette
Keywords:Jasonette, Development Framework, Evaluation, Prototype
In this paper we evaluate the development framework Jasonette which is based on JSON. The evaluation was carried out by means of a prototype of an app informing prospective students about the study program Enterprise Computing at the Mannheim University of Applied Sciences. We defined a set of criteria that we cross checked during and after the implementation of the app.
Jasonette â€“ Native App over HTTP. (n.d.). Retrieved February 19, 2018, from https://jasonette.com/
Study program Enterprise Computing at the Mannheim University of Applied Sciences. (n.d.). Retrieved February 19, 2018, from https://www.english.hs-mannheim.de/study-programmes/bachelor-courses/enterprise-computing.html
BlÃ¼ml, A., & Frank, A. (2011). Wie viel kostet die Entwicklung von Apps? Grundlagen â€“ Ablauf â€“ StundensÃ¤tze â€“ Musterkalkulationen. Norderstedt: Books on Demand
Apps for everyone. (2012). Entrepreneur, p. 46
HÃ¶pfner, H., Pencke, J., Wiesner, D., & Schirmer, M. (2011). Towards a target platform independent specification and generation of information system apps. ACM SIGSOFT Software Engineering Notes, 36 (4), 1-5. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/1988997.1989010
GrÃ¶schel, M., Vo, S., & Kunzmann, J. (2013). BaukÃ¤sten zur Realisierung von Mobile Apps: Potenziale, Bewertung, Marktanalyse. horizonte, 42, 26-30
GrÃ¶schel, M. Mobile Apps: Alternative App-BaukÃ¤sten? digitalbusiness CLOUD 05/2013, 44-46
React Native. (n.d.). Retrieved April 3, 2018, from https://facebook.github.io/react-native/
Apache Cordova. (n.d.). Retrieved April 3, 2018, from https://cordova.apache.org/
Adobe PhoneGap (n.d.), Retrieved April 3, 2018, https://phonegap.com/
Nest (n.d.), Retrieved April 3, 2018, http://www.nestpia.com/
Weex (n.d.), Retrieved April 3, 2018, https://weex.apache.org/
Ionic (n.d.), Retrieved April 3, 2018, https://ionicframework.com/
Angular (n.d.), Retrieved April 3, 2018, https://angular.io/
NativeScript (n.d.), Retrieved April 3, 2018, https://www.nativescript.org/
Idesis, S. (2017). Retrieved April 3, 2018, https://www.outsystems.com/blog/free-cross-platform-mobile-app-development-tools-compared-2017.html
Palmieri, M. Singh, I., & Cicchetti, A. (2012). Comparison of cross-platform mobile development tools, 16th International Conference on Intelligence in Next Generation Networks, Berlin, 2012, pp. 179-186. doi: 10.1109/ICIN.2012.6376023
Dalmasso, I., Datta, S. K., Bonnet, C., & Nikaein, N. (2013). Survey, comparison and evaluation of cross platform mobile application development tools, 9th International Wireless Communications and Mobile Computing Conference (IWCMC), Sardinia, 2013, pp. 323-328. doi: 10.1109/IWCMC.2013.6583580
Jasmine Documentation. (n.d.). Retrieved February 19, 2018, from https://jasmine.github.io/
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.