Is the Electronic Recruitment In Algeria : The Alternative or Complement to the Regular Conscription?
Keywords:recruitment ,electronic recruitment, internet, Algerians enterprises, professional networks
This study aims to find out whether the internet approach can achieve a high percentage of equality and provide rational job quality. According to some studies, or can say that by following this approach (the internet), the inequality of recruitment can be reduced proportionally by facilitating meetings, interviews, contacts and exchanges.Algeria is among the countries most thirsty for qualifications and fairness in recruitment, for this reason our human resources management specialists find that the use of websites and social networks can alleviate some problems.
-Charles-Henri Dumon recruter les meilleurs à l’ère digitale ; groupe eyrolles ; 2016
Laurent besson et jacques Digout e-recrutement à l’ère du Web 2.0 et des réseaux sociaux Vuibert; 01-09-2013
Emmanuel Vivier ; comment réussir une transformation digitale ; HUBInstitute 29-03-2018
BILL Fassino ; Chine : le système de crédit social ; comme une science –fiction dystopique; est en marche ; chroniqueur Actualités le21-09-2018
Webdialna Dossier de presse Etude sur les Usages et perceptions des internautes du Web Algérien. Octobre 2012.
F.Demarquet ; Autorité et management : quelles évolutions l'ère du numérique publié le 22-03-2017.
-Fawzieh Masa'd Déploiement des médias sociaux dans le processus de recrutement, Février 2015
-10بلحيمر الاقتصاد الرقمي: لقاء الجزائر يبرز أهمية تكنولوجيات الاعلام والاتصال وكالة الانباء الجزائرية 28مارس2018
عمار لشموت الاقتصاد الرقمي في الجزائر10نوفمبر2019
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Asian Journal of Business and Management
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under aÂ Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (SeeÂ The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.