Planning the Nursing Diagnosis with Project Scheduling Problem
This research has been approached to use the Artificial Intelligence Technic Project Scheduling Problem (PSP) for generating a preliminary assignment of human resources based on skill assessment in each employee during the activity development of nursing diagnosis, based on estimate the best human resource for each task.
Alfaro_R. AplicaciÃ³n del Proceso Enfermero paso a paso. 4th Edition. Springer editorial. ISBN: 84-07-00197-X. 2012.
Kelly_ J. (1963). The Critical-path Method: Resources Planning and Scheduling. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J.
NANDA NOC NIC Blog. Last visit: 10/Jul/2013. http://nanda.es/index.php
Nanda_International. Defining the akcnowledge of nursing. Last visit: 10/Jul/2013. http://www.nanda.org/
PrescripciÃ³n enfermera. Diagnostica â€“ Cuida â€“ EvalÃºa = NANDA â€“ NIC â€“ NOC. Last visit: 10/Jul/2013. http://prescripcionenfermera.com/apuntes/nanda-noc-nic
Fuentes-Penna_A, DÃaz-Parra_O., Zavala-DÃaz_J., Ruiz-Vanoye_J., Olivares-Rojas_J. Guideline of Identification and Track on SupportÂ´s level on Mexican Very Small Enterprises (MVSE). International Journal of Combinatorial Optimization Problems and Informatics. 2010; 1 (1): 50-5.
Huang_W., Ding_L., Wen_B. and Cao_B. Project Scheduling Problem for Software Development with Random Fuzzy Activity Duration Times. Advances in Neural Networks â€“ ISNN 2009, 5552: 60-69.
Ruiz-Vanoye_J., DÃaz-Parra_O., Zavala-DÃaz_J., Fuentes-Penna_A., and Olivares-Rojas_J. A survey of Project Scheduling Problems (PSP). Proceedings of the 15th Annual International Conference on Industrial Engineering Theory, Applications and Practice, pp. 460-472, Mexico City, Mexico October 17-20, (2010) ISBN 97809652558-6-8.
Ruiz-Vanoye_J., Fuentes-Penna_A., Pathiyamattom-Joseph_S., DÃaz-Parra_O. and FernÃ¡ndez-Medina_M. Project Scheduling Problem for Software Development Library â€“ PSPSWDLIB. Revista de CiÃªncias da ComputaÃ§Ã£o, 2010, nÂº5. PP 31- 38.
De-la-Cruz_C. Proceso Enfermero en la HipertensiÃ³n arterial sistÃ©mica. Revista Mexicana de EnfermerÃa CardiolÃ³gica 2000; Enero Diciembre Volumen 8 NÃºmero 1-4 pp. 19-24. Sociedad Mexicana de CardiologÃa.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.