The Effectiveness of the PONTA Learning Model Based on Blended Learning in Vocational High School
Keywords:PONTA Learning, blended learning, Vocational High School
This study aims to determine the effectiveness of the blended learning-based PONTA learning model in vocational high schools. The model developed consists of 5 stages, namely: preparation, observation, negotiation, transfer, and apply. The trial design was carried out using a pretest-posttest group design. The test was carried out on class XII students of SMK Negeri 3 Makassar and SMK 10 Makassar. Data analysis used (1) gain score index data analysis; (2) normality analysis; (3) homogeneity analysis. The results showed that the results of testing the effectiveness of the blended learning-based PONTA learning model at SMK 3 Makassar obtained an n-gain value of 0.40 in the medium category with 81.92% learning completeness in the high category. While at SMK 10 Makassar, the n-gain value was 0.42 in the medium category with 83.24% learning completeness in the high category. Based on the research results, blended learning-based PONTA learning model in vocational high schools is effective and feasible to use to increase knowledge of occupational safety and health in the environment.
Garrison, D. R., & Vaughan, N. D. (2012). Blended Learning in Higher Education: Framework, Principles, and Guidelines. Jossey-Bass. https://www.wiley.com/en-us/Blended+Learning+in+Higher+Education%3A+Framework%2C+Principles%2C+and+Guidelines-p-9781118269558
Kamdi, W. (2011). PARADIGMA BARU PENDIDIKAN TEKNOLOGI DAN KEJURUAN: KERANGKA PIKIR INOVASI PEMBELAJARAN. Teknologi Dan Kejuruan, 34(1). http://journal.um.ac.id/index.php/teknologi-kejuruan/article/download/3022/406
Matheos, K., & Cleveland-Innes, M. (2018). Blended Learning: Enabling Higher Education Reform. Revista Eletrônica de Educação, 12(1), 238–244. https://doi.org/10.14244/198271992524
Ningsih, Y. L., Misdalina, M., & Marhamah, M. (2017). Peningkatan Hasil Belajar dan Kemandirian Belajar Metode Statistika Melalui Pembelajaran Blended Learning. Al-Jabar : Jurnal Pendidikan Matematika, 8(2), 155–164. https://doi.org/10.24042/ajpm.v8i2.1633
Sjukur, S. B. (2012). Pengaruh blended learning terhadap motivasi belajar dan hasil belajar siswa di tingkat SMK. Jurnal Pendidikan Vokasi, 2(3), Article 3. https://doi.org/10.21831/jpv.v2i3.1043
Sumantri, M. S. (2015). Strategi Pembelajaran Teori dan Praktik di Tingkat Pendidikan Dasar. Rajawali Pers.
Susanto, A. (2013). Theory of Learning and Learning in Elementary School. Kencana Prenada Media.
Sutopo, A. H. (2012). TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI DAN KOMUNIKASI DALAM PENDIDIKAN. Graha Ilmu. http://grahailmu.co.id/previewpdf/978-979-756-822-1-837.pdf
Usman. (2018). KOMUNIKASI PENDIDIKAN BERBASIS BLENDED LEARNING DALAM MEMBENTUK KEMANDIRIAN BELAJAR. Jurnalisa, 4(1). https://journal.uin-alauddin.ac.id/index.php/jurnalisa/article/download/5626/4910
Yahya, M. (2018, March 14). ERA INDUSTRI 4.0- TANTANGAN DAN PELUANG PERKEMBANGAN PENDIDIKAN KEJURUAN INDONESIA. Orasi Ilmiah Professor bidang Ilmu Pendidikan Kejuruan Universitas Negeri Makassar, Makassar. http://eprints.unm.ac.id/6456/1/ERA%20INDUSTRI%204.0-%20TANTANGAN%20DAN%20PELUANG%20%20PERKEMBANGAN%20PENDIDIKAN%20KEJURUAN%20INDONESIA%20.pdf
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Tasri Ponta, Hamsu Abdul Gani, Abdul Muis Mappalotteng
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.