Development of Pak-Adi Based Circuit Learning Model to Improve the Ability of Junior High School Students to Play Tennis Court
Keywords:development, model, circuit learning, tennis court
This research and development aim to know the effectiveness of participatory-based circuit learning models, analysis, creativity, activity, demonstration and innovation to improve the ability to play tennis court, junior high school students. This research design refers to the research and development model of Borg and Gall. In general, the development measures for this research are carried out in four stages, namely: (1) the first stage is preliminary research; (2) the second stage is model development planning; (3) the third stage is validation, evaluation, and revision of the model; and (4) the fourth stage is the implementation of the model. Test the model's effectiveness using tests developed by researchers and data analysis using the formula of t test observation replay with the level of signification α = 0.05, overall data analysis using the help of the program Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) for version 23.0. The results of this study can be concluded that effective model learning circuit-based participatory, analytical, creative, active, demonstration and innovative to improve the ability to play tennis courts. Based on the effectiveness tests, they are empirically proven that the results of products in participatory-based circuit learning models, analysis, creative, active, demonstration, and innovation for junior high school have excellent effectiveness.
Jariono G, Subekti N. Sports Motivation Survey And Physical Activity Students Of Sport Education Teacher Training And Education Faculty FKIP Muhammadiyah University Surakarta. Kinestetik : Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Jasmani. 2020 Sep 27;4(2):86–95.
Husdarta HJS. Manajemen Pendidikan Jasmani [Internet]. Bandung: Alfabeta; 2011 [cited 2021 Aug 26]. Available from: https://opac.perpusnas.go.id/DetailOpac.aspx?id=437624
Ihsan A, Hasmiyati. Manajemen Pendidikan Jasmani, Olahraga dan Kesehatan. Makassar: Badan Penerbit UNM; 2011.
Brown J. Tenis Tingkat Pemula. 1st Ed. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada; 2007. (Cet. 4).
Trianto. Mendesain Model Pembelajaran Inovatif Progresif: Konsep, Landasan,dan Implementasinya pada Kurikulum Tingkat Satuan Pendidikan (KTSP). Jakarta: Kencana Prenada Media Group; 2009. 243 p.
Mentari DA. Model Desain Sistem Pembelajaran Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Evaluation (Addie) Sebagai Upaya Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Siswa Pada Mata Diklat Stenografi. Jurnal Pendidikan Administrasi Perkantoran [Internet]. 2014 Jul 14 [cited 2021 Aug 26];2(1). Available from: https://jurnal.fkip.uns.ac.id/index.php/pap/article/view/2568
Joyce B, Weil M, Calhoun E. Models of Teaching : Model-Model Pengajaran. 8th Ed. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar; 2011.
Miarso Y. Menyemai benih teknologi pendidikan. Jakarta: Kencana; 2007.
Smaldino SE, Lowther DL, Mims C, Russel JD. Instructional Technology and Media for Learning. 12th Ed. London: Pearson Education Inc.; 2019.
Sanjaya W. Strategi Pembelajaran Berorientasi Standar Proses Pendidikan. Jakarta: Kencana; 2014.
Borg WR, Gall MD, Gall JP. Educational Research: An Introduction. 8th Edition. New York: Pearson; 2007.
Widiastuti. Tes dan Pengukuran Bola. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Timur Jaya; 2011.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2021 Yusnadi, Syamsul Bachri Thalib, Andi Ihsan, Hamsu Abdul Gani
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.