The First Isomorphism Theorem on QI-algebras
Keywords:QI-algebra, homomorphism, isomorphism, normal, quotient
The aim of this paper is to construct the first isomorphism theorem of QI-homomorphism of QI-algebras. The concepts of normal QI-subalgebras and quotient QI-algebras are also investigated.
Abdalhussein M. S., â€œOn a Fuzzy Completely Closed Filter with Respect of Element in a BH-algebraâ€ Asian Journal of Applied Science, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 467-476, 2017.
Ahn S. S., Ko J. M., Saeid A. B., â€œOn Ideals of BI-algebrasâ€, J. Indones. Math. Soc., vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 24-34, 2019.
Bandaru R. K., â€œOn QI-algebrasâ€, Discuss. Math. Gen. Algebra Appl., vol. 37, pp. 137-145, 2017.
Imai Y., Iseki K., â€œOn Axiom Systems of Propositional Calculiâ€, XIV, Proc, Japan Acad., vol. 42, pp. 19-22, 1966.
Iseki K., â€œOn BCI-algebrasâ€, Math. Sem. Notes, Kobe Univ., vol. 8, pp. 125-130, 1980.
Jun Y. B., Roh E. H., Kim H. S., â€œOn BH-algebrasâ€. Scientiae Mathematicae, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 347-354, 1998.
Megalai M., Tamilarasi A., â€œTM-algebra-An Introductionâ€, Computer Aided Soft Computing Techniques for Imaging and Biomedical Applications, CASCT, pp. 17-23, 2010.
Neggers J., Ahn S. S., Kim H. S., â€œOn Q-algebrasâ€, Int. J. Math. And Math. Sci., vol 27, pp. 749-757, 2001.
Neggers J., Kim H. S., â€œOn B-algebrasâ€, Mate. Vesnik, vol 54, pp. 21-29, 2002.
Neggers J., Kim H. S., â€œOn d-algebrasâ€, Mathematica Slovaca, vol 49, pp. 19-26, 1999.
Prabpayak C., â€œSome Homomorphism Properties of TM-algebrasâ€, Applied Mechanics and Material, vol. 866, pp. 406-409, 2017.
Prabpayak C., Leerawat U., â€œOn Ideal and Conguences in KU-algebrasâ€, Sci.Magna, vol. 5, no. 1. pp. 54-57, 2009
Prabpayak C., Leerawat U., â€œOn Isomorphisms of KU-algebrasâ€, Sci.Magna, vol. 5, no. 3. pp. 25-31, 2009
Saeid A. B., Kim H. S., Razaei A., â€œOn BI-algebrasâ€ An. St. Univ. Ovidius Constanta, vol 25, pp. 177-194.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Lee Sassanapitax
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.