Dynamical Studies on the Muon Catalyzed Fusion in the Protium-Tritium Mixture with Very Low Fraction of Tritium
Keywords:fusion, protium, tritium, muon
A general comprehensive network is proposed for computing fusion yield of Â Â protium-tritium mixture with low tritium fraction. From this network, the kinetics of the mu-atomic and mu-molecular processes preceding the pt reaction in the ptÎ¼ molecule is described. The time variations of Ï’Â quanta and conversion muons and other particles formation in nuclear fusion reactions in ptÎ¼Â molecules are studied. Our calculations show that optimum value ofÂ muon cycling coefficient at Â C t = 0.01 is equal to 106. In this paper, our obtained results from theoretical calculations and experimental data are compared with together and we can conclude that the obtained results are in good agreement with measured values.
.L.W.Alvarez ,H.Branda,F.S.Craford et al.,Phys.Rev.105,1125,1957.
.S.P.Merkuriev,et al.,Proc.Int.Con.on the Theory and Few Body and Quark-Hadronic Systems ,Dubna,D4-87-692,6,1987.
.J.L.Friar,Proc.Int.Con.on the Theory and Few Body and Quark-Hadronic Systems ,Dubna,D4-87-692,70,1987.
.H.Paetzgen,Schieck,Few Body Systems,5,171,1988.
.C.Rolfs,Proc.Int.School of Phys.â€Enrico Fermiâ€,Course C.3,Monastero,23 June -3 July.p.417,1987.
.M.Arnould,M.Forestini,Nuclear Astrophysics,Proc.of the Rhird Int.Summer School ,La Rabida, Huelve,Spain,Research Reportsin Physics(Springer â€“Verlag,1988),p.48.
.F.J.Hartmann et al.,Muon Catal.Fusion 2,53,1988 .
.P.Baumann et al., Muon Catal.Fusion 5,87(1990);F.J.Hartmann et al.,Hyp.Int.82,259,1993.
-F.Mulhauser et al.Pysc.Rev A 53,3069(1996).
- F.Mulhauser et al,Hyp.Int.119,35(1999).
-V.R.Bom et al.,Hypfine Interact.118,103(1999).
. S. I. Vinitskii, V. S.Melezhik, L. I.Ponomarev , Sov. J. Nucl. Phys. V. 36. P. 272. 1982.
. P.Baumann et al. , Phys. Rev. Lett. V. 70. P. 3720 (1993);F. J. Hartmann et al. , Hyp. Int. V. 82. P. 259. 1993.
. R. S. Canon et al. , Phys. Rev. C. V. 65. P. 044008. 2002.
..V.M.Bystritsky and V.V.Gerasimov,Eur.Phys.J.D 26,131-139,2003.
.R.Jacot-Guillarmod et al.,Hyp.Int 101/102,239,1996.
-M.R.Eskandari,S.N.Hosseini Motlagh,Canadian J.Phys.2,11,2002.
.Yu.P.Averin,V.R.Bom,A.M.Demin et al.,â€Experimental result on muon catalyzed dt fusion in H/D/T mixtureâ€,Hyp.Int.138,249,2001.
.Alexei M. Frolov and David M. Wardlaw, Bound state spectra of three-body muonic molecular ions, arXiv: 1008.3010v4 [physics.atom-ph], 2011
.F. J. Hartmann, M. P. Faifman, High precision study of muon catalyzed fusion in D2 and HD gases.,T.42, BbIII, 2. 2011.
.Yu.v.Petrove and Yu.M.Shabelskii,Sov.J.Nucl.Phys.30,66, 1979.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.