A Comparison of Rusunawa A4 IPB Building Storey Shear using Seismic Code of SNI 1726-2002 and SNI 1726-2012
Keywords:rusunawa IPB, earthquake, shear story
Indonesia is a high-risk earthquake country. It passed by Pacific Ring of Fire and surrounded by Eurasian, Pacific, Philippines and Indo-Australian plates. Indonesia government has already made an earthquake anticipation with applied Â Indonesian National Standard (SNI)1726-2012 to prevent building collapse and structural failure. SNI 1726-2012 is an updated version of seismic standard code of SNI 1726-2002. The application of SNI 1726-2012 would make an existing building which was designed with SNI 1726-2002, generates a different result of storey shear. This situation made an uncertainty of building safety. The purpose of this study is to compare two storey shear between seismic code of SNI 1726-2002 and SNI 1726-2012 at the Rusunawa A4 IPB Building. This study used equivalent static method to obtain storey shear force based on the two of seismic standard code. The result of the comparison of storey shear between SNI 1726-2002 and SNI 1726-2012, it showed storey shear in SNI 1726-2012 at canopy storey-6, roof storey-5, storey-4, storey-3, storey-2 and story-1 are increased by 12.31%, 11.51%, 10.14%, 8.59%, 6.48% and 3.01% compared to the storey shear in SNI 1726-2002.
Hamilton W. Tectonics of the Indonesian Region, US Government Printing Office, US, 1979.
Bock Y, Prawirodirdjo L, Genrich JF, Stevens CW, McCaffrey R, Subarya C, Puntodewo SSO, Calais E. Crustal motion in indonesia from global positioning system measurements. Journal of Geophysical Research. vol. 108, no.B8 pp.1-17, 2003.
Irsyam M, Sengara W, Aldiamar F, Widiyantoro S, Triyoso W, Natawidjaja DH, kertapati E, Meilano I, dan Suhardjono. Ringkasan Hasil Studi Tim Revisi Peta Gempa Indonesia 2010, Kementrian Pekerjaan Umum, ID, 2010.
Badan Standardisasi Nasional (BSN). SNI 1726-2012 Standar Perencanaan Ketahanan Gempa Untuk Struktur Bangunan Gedung, BSN, ID, 2012.
Purnijanto B, Wiwoho M, Crista HN. Perbandingan analisis struktur gedung fakultas psikologi USM (Empat Lantai Gedung T) menggunakan SNI gempa 03-1726-2002 dengan SNI gempa 03-1726-2012. Journal Teknika. vol. 1, no.1 pp.12-22, 2015.
Setiawan AA. Studi perbandingan gaya geser dasar seismik berdasarkan SNI-03-1726-2002 dan SNI 03-1726-2012 studi kasus struktur gedung grand edge semarang. Journal Teknik Sipil & Perencanaan. vol. 16, no.2 pp.95-104, 2014.
Cornelis R, Bunganaen W, Tay UHB. Analisis perbandingan gaya geser tingkat, gaya geser dasar, perpindahan tingkat dan simpangan antar tingkat akibat beban gempa berdasarkan peraturan gempa SNI 1726-2002 dan SNI 1726-2012. Journal Teknik Sipil. vol. 3, no.2 pp.205-216, 2014.
Badan Standardisasi Nasional (BSN). SNI 1727-2013 Standar Perencanaan Ketahanan Gempa Untuk Struktur Bangunan Gedung, BSN, ID, 2013.
Faizah R, Widodo. Analisis gaya gempa rencana pada struktur bertingkat banyak dengan metode dinamik respon spektra, Peran Teknik Sipil dan Lingkungan Dalam Pembangunan Yang Berkelanjutan, At Surakarta, 24-26 Oktober 2013, vol.1, pp. S299-S306, 2013.
Badan Standardisasi Nasional (BSN). SNI 1726-2002 Standar Perencanaan Ketahanan Gempa Untuk Struktur Bangunan Gedung, BSN, ID, 2002.
Rendra R, Kurniawandy A, Djauhari Z. Kinerja struktur akibat beban gempa dengan metode respon spektrum dan time history, inovasi rekayasa sipil dalam menunjang pembangunan infrastruktur dan mitigasi bencana di lahan gambut 1st annual civil engineering seminar, At Pekanbaru, 21 November 2015, vol.1, no.1, pp. 153-161, 2015.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.