Kind of Weak Separation Axioms by D_Ï‰,D_(Î±-Ï‰),D_(pre-Ï‰),D_(b-Ï‰) and D_(Î²-Ï‰)-Sets
Keywords:Separation axioms, weak open sets, T_i spaces.
Â In this paper we define new types of sets we call them sets and use them to define some associative separation axioms. Some theorems about the relation between them and the weak separation axioms introduced in  are proved, with some other simple theorems.
. A. Al-Omari and M. S. M. Noorani, " Regular generalized Ï‰-closed sets", Internat. J. Math. Math. Sci., vo. 2007. Article ID 16292, doi: 10.1155/2007/16292, 11 pages, 2007.
. Luay. A. Al Swidi , Mustafa. H. Hadi ," Characterizations of Continuity and Compactness with Respect to Weak Forms of Ï‰-Open Sets ", European Journal of Scientific Research,Vol.57, No.4, pp.577-582, 2011.
. D. Andrijevic, " On b-open sets" , Mat. Vesnik 48 ,pp. 59-64, 1996.
. S. Athisaya and M. Lellis, " Another form of separation axioms", Methods of Functional Analysis and Topolog,. vol.13,no.4,pp. 380-385 ,2007.
. M. H. Hadi, " Weak forms of Ï‰-open sets and decomposition of separation axioms" , M. Sc. Thesis, Babylon University (2011).
. H. Z. Hdeib, " Ï‰-closed mappings", Rev. Colomb. Maht,vol.16,no. 3-4, pp. 65-78, 1982.
. H. Z. Hdeib, " Ï‰-continuous functions", Dirasat, vol. 16, no.2, pp. 136-142 1989.
. A. S. Mashhour, M. E. Abd El- Monsef and S. N. El- Deeb, " On pre-continuous and weak pre-continuous functions ", Proc. Math. Phys. Soc. Egypt, no. 51, pp. 47-53, 1982.
. O. Njastad, " On some classes of nearly open sets ", Pacific. J. Math. 15, pp. 961-970, 1965.
. T. Noiri, A. Al-Omari and M. S. M. Noorani, " Weak forms of Ï‰-open sets and decomposition of continuity", E.J.P.A.M. vol.2 , no. 1, pp. 73-84, 2009.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.