Union of Political Economics and Ecological Institutionalism: Ideological, Linguacultural and Ecological-economic Aspects of a Model of the State Strategic Management of a Region
Keywords:institutional political economics, ecological institutionalism, region, ecological and economic system, state strategic management
The overlapping of the basis of institutional political economics and ecological institutionalism as a new direction of institutional theory, used to prove the norms and rules of economic advancement of a state, a region for the existing system of the state strategic management, needs careful consideration of theoretical and practical basis for a new model of the state strategic management of Russian regions which takes into account both the existing correlation and interdependence of political economics and institutionalism and the approaches, based on the paradigm of the sustainable economy, to forecasting, target indicators, resources provision of the territory evolution. The interdisciplinary approach to the study is based on the active use of system analyses, on a combined approach to the analysis of every function of strategic management and the methods and forms of realization corresponding with them, on creating theoretical and methodological basis for political economics and ecological institutionalism in their correlation and potential of usage in a modern model of the state management of the territories.
Buletova N.E., â€œEcological and economic development of regions of Russia through the prism of environmental awarenessâ€œ, Actual problems of Economics and Law, no. 4(32), pp.133-140, 2014.
Buletova N.Ye., Gorelova I.V., Golomanchuk A.V., Orlova Ye.R.â€œNew paradigm of human ecological, social and economic structure: utopia should become realityâ€œ, The region's economy, no. 2, pp.59-71, 2015.
Dementyev V.V., â€œThe Political Economy of: the problem of defining the subject of researchâ€œ, Journal of Institutional Studies, vol. 6. no. 3, pp. 96-121, 2014.
Gulyaeva E.V., â€œEnglish language role as a mediator in education global spaceâ€œ, Philological Sciences. Issues of Theory and Practice, no.1, pp.72-75, 2014.
Livshits V.N., Orlova E.R. and others, â€œSystems Thinking and System Analysis: use in determining investment attractiveness of regions and modeling of the behavior of investors in the market combinedâ€œ, Audit and financial analysis, no.1, pp.225-244, 2014.
TarasevichV.N. ,â€œWhat is institute? (experience institutional evolution)â€œ, Journal of Institutional Studies, vol.2. no.3, pp.5-23, 2010.
TatarkinA..I Kuklin A.A.,â€œChanging the paradigm of research of economic security of the regionâ€œ, The region's economy, no.2, pp.25-39, 2012.
Hamilton U., â€œInstitutionâ€œ, Enciclopadeia of the social sciences, vol. 8, pp.84â€“89, 1932.
Williamson Oliver E. â€œThe New Institutional Economics: Taking Stock, Looking Aheadâ€œ, Journal of Economic Literature, vol.38, no.3, pp.595-613, 2000.
Ðnanyin O.I., The structure of economic and theoretical knowledge: the methodological analysis, Moscow, 2005.
Ðuzan Ð.Ð. (ed), Institutional Economics: New Institutional Economics, Moscow, 2011.
Makarina Ð.V., Strebkova Ð.I. (eds), Theory and history of political institutions: a textbook for universities, S-P.: St. Petersburg, 2008.
Gulyaeva E.V., â€œDefining the term â€œGlobal Englishâ€, In Proceedings of the Conference of Changing Communication in the Changing World-9, pp.28-32, 2015.
Lemeshhenko P.S. Institutional and evolutionary theory of the new economic reform [electronic resource] - Access:http://newpoliteconomy.org/publications/articles/index.php[11 July 2015].
Lemeshhenko P.S. Science Political Economy: Past, Present and Future [electronic resource] - Access:http://newpoliteconomy.org/publications/articles/15.pdf [11 July 2015].
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.