On lower level subsets of Anti Fuzzy Î“-Ideals in Î“-CI-Algebras
Keywords:Î“-CI-algebra, Î“-ideal, upper set, level subset, lower level subset, fuzzy Î“-ideal, anti fuzzy Î“-ideal
The purpose of this paper is to introduce the notion of a lower level subsets of anti fuzzy Î“-ideals in Î“-CI-algebras, we study lower level subsets, level subsets, upper sets, fuzzy and anti fuzzy Î“-ideals inÂ Î“-CI-algebras. Those are extended from lower level subsets, level subsets, upper sets, fuzzy and anti fuzzy ideals in CI-algebras respectively. Some characterizations of lower level subsets, level subsets, upper sets, fuzzy and anti fuzzy fuzzy Î“-ideals in Î“-CI-algebras are obtained.
Ahn S.S, Kim Y.H., So K.S., â€œFuzzy BE-algebras. Journal of applied mathematics and informaticsâ€, vol. 29, 1049-1057, 2011.
Ahn S.S., So Y.H., â€œOn ideals and upper sets in BE-algebrasâ€, Sci. Math. Jpn. Online e-2008, vol. 2, 279-285, 2008.
Borumand Saeid A., Rezaei A.,â€œQuotient CIâ€“algebrasâ€, Bulletin of the Transilvania University of BraÂ¸sov, vol. 5, no. 54, 15-22, 2012.
Hu Q.P., Li X., â€œOn BCH-algebrasâ€, Math.Seminar Notes, vol. 11, 313-320, 1983.
Hu Q. P., Li X., â€œOn proper BCH-algebrasâ€, Math Japonica, vol. 30, 659-661, 1985.
Iseki K., Tanaka S., â€œAn introduction to theory of BCK-algebrasâ€, Math Japonica, vol. 23, 1-20, 1978.
Kim K.H., â€œA Note on CI-algebrasâ€, International Mathematical Forum, vol. 6, no. 1, 1-5, 2011.
Kim H.S., Kim Y.H., â€œOn BE-Algebrasâ€, Sci. Math. Jpn., vol. 66, no. 1, 1299-1302, 2006.
Meng B.L., â€œCIâ€“algebraâ€, Sci. Math. Jpn. vol. 71, no. 2, 695-701, 2010.
Neggers J., Ahn S.S., Kim H.S., â€œOn q-algebrasâ€, Int. J. Math. Math. Sci., vol. 27, no. 12, 749-757, 2001.
Piekart B., Andrzej Walendziak A., â€œOn filters and upper sets in CI-algebrasâ€, Algebra and Discrete Mathematics, vol. 11, no. 1, 109-115, 2011.
Yiarayong P., Panpho P., â€œOn -CI-Algebrasâ€, Asian Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 2, no. 6, 952-956, 2014.
Yiarayong P., Panpho P., â€œOn -CI-Algebrasâ€, Asian Journal of Applied Sciences, vol. 3, no. 2, 307-315, 2015.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.