Investigation of Demand and Stability of Ukrainian Educational Market
Keywords:higher education, stability, demand, educational market, forecasting
AbstractIn the current work we analyze the demand and stability of the development of Ukrainian educational market. In the article we propose the methodology of the investigation of higher educational market which includes three main units. We determine the structure of demand for specialists with higher education for certain types of economic activity. Also, investigation of the disproportions between supply and demand of specialists with higher education by the economic activity areas. In the article, we analyzed the stable and unstable periods of the educational market development and cointegration educational market with the labor market. The stability theory and non-linear analysis are the mathematical tools of the investigation.
How to Cite
Ponomarenko, V., Rayevnyeva, O., & Stryzhychenko, K. (2015). Investigation of Demand and Stability of Ukrainian Educational Market. Asian Journal of Applied Sciences, 3(1). Retrieved from https://www.ajouronline.com/index.php/AJAS/article/view/2187
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.