Effect of School Occupational Safety and Health Counseling to Sixth Grade Student Knowledge in Qardhan Hasanah Boarding School
Keywords:Counseling, Occupational Safety and Health, Elementary School, Science
his study aims to determine the effect of school occupational safety and health counseling to sixth grade student knowledge in Qardhan Hasanah boarding school. This study is experiment with Quasi Experimental design The Non Equivalent Control Group. This design uses two groups, where the first and the second group were given a pretest and posttest, but only one group is given the treatment (counseling). Research instrument was a questionnaire safety and health knowledge with the 10 item valid and reliable questions, with 10 votes for the correct answer and 0 for a wrong answer. The study sample 25 for the control group and 25 samples for the experimental group. Quantitative data analysis using analysis of two line variance techniques use SPSS. The study states that there is effect of counseling on occupational safety and health school to student knowledge.
Guidelines for Management of Health and Safety at Work (OHS) at the Hospital. Jakarta: No. Kepmenkes 432/Menkes/SK/IV/2007.
Widiyanto, Arif. Influence of Self-Efficacy and Student Achievement Motivation to Study Subjects Independence Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) at SMK 2 Depok.Journal Thesis. Yogyakarta: Yogyakarta University, 2013.
Workplace Health and Safety Queensland. Workplace health and safety in schools: A practical guide for school leaders. Department of Justice and Attorney General, 2011.
The Occupational Safety and Health in School. Occupational Safety and Health Branch.Labour Department, 2000.
Rachman, NA. Effect of Employment Practices and Knowledge Industries OHS to Work Readiness Class XII SMK Piri 1 Yogyakarta.Journal Thesis. Yogyakarta: Yogyakarta University, 2013.
Harrys Siregar. Role of Safety in the Workplace as Being Successful Company. Journal of Process Technology 2005; 4 (2): 1-5.
Profile Qardhan Hasanah boarding school in 2013.
Musafaah, Marlinae L, Rahman M et al. Research methodology textbooks. Banjarbaru: 2013.
Ratna Wati. Effect of Extension PHBs about Handwashing Awareness and Attitude towards pout Hand in Class V SD Bulukantil 1 Surakarta. Scientific Writing. Surakarta: University of March, 2011.
Sungkar S, Winita R, Kurniawan A. Effect of Extension of the Public Knowledge Level and Density Bayah Aedes aegypti in the District, Banten Province. Makara Health 2010; 14 (2): 81-85.
Duma Krispinus, et al. Healthy Happy-Go Module: Innovation Counseling Occupational Health and Safety in the Workplace Fatigue Control. Journal of Health Services Management 2011; 14 (4): 213-223.
Hasanah, UM. Differences Knowledge, Attitude and Practice of Prevention of Accidents Before and After Extension OHS at Craft Batik. Thesis.Semarang, Semarang State University, 2010.
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.