Enhanced Light Emitting in CdTe Type (II)-SWNT Composite Diodes
We in this work have studied the effects of single-wall nanotube (SWNT) concentrations with carboxyl acid surface group on the luminance properties of (CdS/ZnS shell/shell Type II) capped CdTe Quantum dots (QDs). Carboxylic acid modified carbon nanotubes (CNTs) were used to interact with water-soluble luminescentÂ mercaptoundecanoicÂ acid-capped Type (II) CdTe QDs. The performance of CdTe type (II) QD Â light emitting diodes in luminance has been demonstrated by the improvement of doping carboxylic modified carbon nanotubes. This may be due to the chemical interaction bonding between the carboxylic acid modified CNTs Â and theÂ CdTe type( II) QDs. The effects of size of CNT, doping and crystallization of CNT have been investigated. Here we report the effects of doping on current density, luminance and current efficiency. Suitability of Â SWNT to improve the performance of LED as against multi-wall nanotude ( MWNT) has been discussed.
W.C. Chan, and S. Nie; Science, 281, pp 1998- 2003, 2016
S.Coe, W.K. Woo, M. Bawendi, and V. Bulovic; Nature, 420, pp 800-807, 2002
B.O. Dubbousi, J.Rodriguez-Viejo, F.V. Mikulec, J.R. Heine, H. Mattoussi, R. Ober, K.F. Jensen, and
M.G. Bawendi; J. Phys. Chem., B 101, pp 9463-9469, 1997
A. Watts, A. Waheed, and M. Green; As. J. Applied Scicnes, 20, pp 278-286, 2014
Morgan N. Y., Leatherdale C.A. , Drndic M., Jarosz M., Kastner V. and M. A. Bawendi , Phy. Review B 66,
pp 3391-3399, 2002
J.W. Mintmire, B.I. Dunlap and C.T. White; Phys. Rev. lett., 68, pp 631-639, 1992
K.W. Lee, S.P. Lee, H.Choi, K.H. Mo and J.W. Jarg; Appl. Phys. Lett., 91, pp 023110- 023113, 2007
M. Shao, M.P. Garrett, X. Xu, L.N. Invanov, S.S. Woing, and B. Hu; Organic Electronics , 12, pp 1098-1102, 2011
C. Biswas, H. Jeong, M.S. Jeong, W.J. Yu, D. Pribat and Y.H. Lee; Adv. Func. Materials, 23, pp 3653- 3660, 2013
Kim S.J., Park Y.J., Ra E.J., Ki K.K., An. K.H. and Lee Y.H.; Appl. Phys. Lett., 90, pp 023114- 023118, 2007
Agarwal S., Raghuveer M.S.L. and Hramanath G; Appl. Phys. Lett. 90, pp 93- 104, 2007
H. Wadoo ; J. Phys. Chem., C 115, pp 24067-24072, 2011
S. Hotta, S.D.D. V. Ragooputh and A.J. Heeger; Synth. Materials, 20, pp 79-86, 1987
Wan-Jian Yin, Su-Huai Wei, Chunmei Ban, Zhuang Chun Wu, Mowafak M. Al- Jassim and Anfa Yan; J. Phys. Chem. Lett., 22, pp 2853-2858, 2011
H.S. Woo, R. Czerw, S. Webster, D. L. Carroll, A. Strevens, D. Oâ€™Brien and W.J. Blau; Appl. Phys. Lett., 77,
pp 1393- 1400, 2000
H.C.F. Martens, J. N. Huiberts and P.W.Blom; Appl. Phys. Lett., 77, pp 1852- 1858, 2000
Oh E. Hong, M.Y. Lee, D. Nam, S.H. Yoon, and H.C. Kim; J. Am. Chem. Soc.,127, pp 3270-3277, 2005
Clapp A.R., Medintz I.L., Mauro J.M., Fisher B.R., Bawendi G. and Mattoussi H.; J. Am. Chem. Soc, 126,
pp 301- 309, 2004
Cui D.; J. Nanosci. Nanotechnology, 7, pp 1298-1304, 2007
Pan B., GaoF., He R., Cui D. and Zhang Y.; J. Colloid. Inter. Science, 151, pp 297-301 2006
H. Ago, M.S. Shaffer, D.S. Ginger, A.H. Windle, and R.H. Friend; Phys. Rev. B61, pp 2286- 2290, 2000
G.F. Wang , X.M. Tao, W. Chen, R.X. Wang and A.Yang., J. Nanoscicne, 126, pp 600-606, 2007
How to Cite
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, or thesis) and are not currently under consideration by another journal published by any other publisher.
- It is also the authors responsibility to ensure that the articles emanating from a particular source are submitted with the necessary approval.
- The authors warrant that the paper is original and that he/she is the author of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- The authors ensure that all the references carefully and they are accurate in the text as well as in the list of references (and vice versa).
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.